These are my links for Dezember 10th through Dezember 11th:
- Some Aspects of Espresso Extraction – This study on extraction was begun by Andy Schecter. His work has gone in a different direction, and he is far less inclined than Ⅰ to suggest large conclusions on slight evidence; so he has declined being listed as an author. However, the paper owes its existence, its methods, and much of its logic to him.
(tags: espresso extraction science paper technique )
- Types Of Coffee Taste – A Coffee Tasters Glossary | Coffee – Espresso: Coffee Makers and Equipment – It always helps to know the language when you’re discussing a subject with others. Coffee flavor is as complex as that of any good wine, and coffee tasters have developed their own language to describe the flavors of different blends and varietals of coffee. Here’s a quick guide to the terminology used by professional coffee cuppers.
(tags: espresso taste tasting flavor terminology )
- The Espresso Guide ™ – There seems to be a shift of focus in the minds of coffee connoisseurs. A shift from technical admiration to the real heart of the matter, taste.
(tags: espresso taste tasting flavor )
- CoffeeGeek – Espresso: General Discussion, Acidity, one of the most important taste, or wrong taste of espresso – Acidity is one of the important characteristics of espresso, also for drip coffee. Considering the espresso, it happens both for the extra-extraction and for the low extraction.
(tags: acidity brightness sourness taste espresso forum_discussion )
- Espress Definitions – CoffeeResearch.org – The term "espresso" is derived from the Italian word for express since espresso is made for and served immediately to the customer. A double espresso is a 47–62.5 mL (1.5–2 ounce) extract that is prepared from 14–17 grams of coffee through which purified water of 88–95℃ has been forced at 9–10 atmospheres of pressure for a brew time of 22–28 seconds. The espresso should drip out of the porta-filter like warm honey, have a deep reddish-brown color, and a crema that makes up 10–30 % of the beverage.
(tags: coffee espresso definition research reference )
- Top 20 OpenSSH Server Best Security Practices –
(tags: security linux sysadmin openssh networking unix tips ssh )
- Climate Change Deniers vs The Consensus | Information Is Beautiful –
(tags: climatechange visualization environment globalwarming data infographics science climate infoporn )